Monday, January 28, 2008

The Youjiang

It seems that as the months have gone on this has turned into not only a section to read about the Unreached People Group, but also where you can read my latest apology for not updating.

The past two weeks have been extremely busy, and one of the posts that I'd written had to be recalled due to misunderstandings between my mother and I. I sincerely apologize to all of you who read this, and who have been somewhat out of the loop as of late.

Back to business, this week's UPG is the Youjiang. The Youjiang number only 0.85 million, and live in Guangxi, China. They are currently being worked with, but have a population of believers only 0.35% of the total population.

Please join us in praying for the Youjiang, and for their eventual salvation. There are people working with them, and it is only a matter of time before God sends His holy fire among them and raises them up as His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment