Monday, March 10, 2008

In Lieu of the Interview

To all who prayed for my interview with the people at Houghton, you have my most sincere thanks.

The interview definitely did not go as smoothly as I had planned, as it was rescheduled to a week after the initial date, falling on March 5th. Finally, when the night came, the school had connection problems, as they phoned five times after nine o’ clock and each time I was unable to hear what they were saying. They resolved to try again after their interview with another student at 9:30, and this time around we were able to hear each other on both sides.

I answered all of their questions to the best of my abilities, and with God’s help. There was no way I would have been able to do as well as I did without Him and your prayers. Thank you all of you, it is an incredible feeling being lifted up on the prayers of others, and I ask that He would bless all of you more greatly than you have blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment