Sunday, April 14, 2013

Unending Love

Ethan, Eli, Eng, and Linda at "The Pines".

A sunrise shot at the beach in front of "The Pines"
at Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand

In keeping with the days of rest, I’m taking it easy and will not do much writing. However, I couldn’t resist not sharing what the Lord revealed in the way He loves. While walking along the beach during our vacation at Prachuap Khiri Khan in Thailand, He told me that His love for me (us, I’m sure!) was as much as the number of grains of sand on the beach, the number of times the waves hit the shore, and the number of drops of salt water that made up the sea in front of me. I couldn’t help but be overwhelmed with His love!  =)

I love you, too, Papa God!!! Thank you for your love.

An overcast day, just before the sun
peaked out.





Eng and I hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment