Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Six Left

I will definitely miss the flowers.

I hope in the next six weeks to be purposeful about saying goodbye to Chiang Mai and life as I’ve known it in the last seven years (by the time we leave). I will miss it so much; the flowers, the beauty of the land, and the amazing friends I’ve been so blessed to have. May it be the Lord's will that we come back to work here again in June 2012.

I'll also miss my tree friends at Seven Fountains.

I'm so glad I didn't relent and ease up on the relating, caring, and loving as I was tempted to do in November last year (written about in the November 2, 2010 posting titled "Seven to Go"). Thank you, Papa God. I realize that even though I know I’ll grieve, you have been so good to me. I cannot help but be grateful. What I will miss the most will always remain in my heart, how you loved me through your people. They are precious and beautiful. What a joy to behold!
But most of all, I'll especially miss these!

No comments:

Post a Comment