Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.
Matthew 28:5-6a
~ ~ From our family to yours, Happy Easter, everyone! He has risen!
Lord, bless you. And may we all know the power of the cross in our lives.
It was a blessing to have Evan home with us last week because of the Easter holidays. With Evan back, Eric took the opportunity to celebrate his birthday some more, with his favorite: ice cream cake.

I have no excuse for why I haven't functioned as the believer indicated by Jesus below. I really hope to rectify it from now on. I just made loud declarations over myself as to the kind of believer I'm going to be. New signs will begin to accompany me by the grace of God. Please join me.

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.
Mark 16:17

Thank you, Lord. The best is yet to come because you have risen indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment