Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please Pray For Me

As many of you know, I was recently accepted into Houghton College, the school of my choice (see the posting on Monday, Feb. 11). Along with sending me my acceptance letter, I also received a letter informing me that I was eligible to join the school’s First Year Honors Program, which offers trips to both London and the Balkans during the first year of school.

I have a friend who is currently participating in the Honors Program right now, and who is studying in London. She’s told me about what a great experience it has been, and how amazing it is being there and learning in that environment.

Going to Europe is something that I have always wanted to do, and this program provides an opportunity to do this while in college and studying.

The people at Houghton College will be calling me Thursday night, for an interview determining whether or not they should accept me into the program. I feel I’m ready, but could still use all of your prayers. Please ask God for wisdom for me, and that I will be able to answer all of the questions to the fullest of my abilities.

Whether I am accepted or not is entirely up to Him, and I trust that whatever happens, it works out for His glory.

1 comment:

  1. "Whether I am accepted or not is entirely up to Him, and I trust that whatever happens, it works out for His glory."

    It is my prayer that I will be able to say this from the bottom of my heart as I seek next step for my life (I am graduating in May or August). Thank you so much for writing all of these - very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete