Sunday, October 7, 2012

2012 Thanksgiving

Last night, together with other Canucks, we gathered at a friend's house and enjoyed turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, ribs, mashed potatoes, pickles, marshmallow salad, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, peanut butter chocolate cake, and other delicious delights!


Eng is grateful for me being back here =), his sons, and his good health.

Eli, not in order of importance, is grateful for his friends, family, school, possessions, and his life.


Just before flying back here, it was good to spend some alone time with my father. We had a chance to visit the KEW Beach in Toronto and enjoyed the cool air.

Ethan is grateful for his friends, family, soccer, his Christian community, and school.

Where do I even start to thank?


While in Canada for three weeks, it was great to see our older sons Evan and Eric, my siblings and their families, my friends, gorgeous flowers, and the beginnings of the fall colours.


I particularly enjoyed the lakes and trees on the drive back from Alumette, Quebec to Toronto. I traveled on Highway 41 from Renfrew County to Kaladar, Ontario and the sights were just wonderful!

Canada is such a beautiful country! =) Thank you, Lord, for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment